- makes 10
- 3/ 4 cup (110 g) plus 2 tablespoons pistachio nuts
- 1/ 4 cup (40 g) blanched almonds
- 3 dried figs, coarsely chopped
- 1/ 4 cup (60 g) nut butter
- 3 teaspoons CLEANSE Inner Beauty Powder
- Finely grated zest of 1 unwaxed orange
- 1/ 4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/ 8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Pinch Himalayan salt
- Combine 3/ 4 cup (110 g) of the pistachios and the remaining ingredients in a high-speed blender. Pulse, until finely chopped and the mixture begins to bind together.
- Divide the mixture into ten even portions. Compact and roll into balls.
- Finely chop the remaining pistachios.
- Roll the balls in the chopped pistachios, to lightly coat. Press to secure. Place on tray and refrigerate 1 hour, or until firm.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Alternatively, freeze for up to 3 months.
Visit The Digest for more beauty and wellbeing inspiration.