Greens powders aren't exactly known to be flavour sensations, but we happen to think we've cracked the code. After months (and months!) of testing and tasting our new CLEANSE formula, we landed on a lovely light apple flavour. Enjoy it in water, your morning smoothie or try these antioxidant and fibre-rich superfoods, rolled into one delectable bite.
More potent than ever before, CLEANSE has been supercharged to include powerful new ingredients like green banana starch to support your digestive system, and choline, to aid liver function and fat metabolism. Alongside an abundance of Certified Organic greens (think: broccoli sprouts, barley grass, spinach, kale and spirulina) you'll also find Jerusalem artichoke, milk thistle, apple cider vinegar and our exclusive probiotic strain, Lactobacillus rhamnosus GUT5Y, to support your digestive wellbeing and skin health.
1 cup (80g) desiccated coconut
½ cup (50g) almond meal
⅓ cup (45g) pistachios, coarsely chopped
2 tablespoons CLEANSE Inner Beauty Support
Finely grated zest of 2 limes
⅓ cup (80mL) canned coconut milk
¼ cup (60g) coconut oil, warmed
1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
⅔ cup (80g) fresh or frozen and thawed raspberries
⅓ cup (25g) desiccated coconut, for coating
- Place the coconut, almond meal, pistachios, CLEANSE powder and lime zest in a medium bowl and stir to combine.
- Add the coconut milk, coconut butter, maple syrup and vanilla and stir until the mixture begins to bind together. Add the raspberries and stir to combine.
- Divide the mixture into 12 equal portions and roll into balls.
- Place the coconut in a shallow bowl. Add the balls in batches and toss to coat. Place on a tray and refrigerate for 1 hour, or until firm.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Alternatively, freeze for up to 3 months.