- Serves 4
- 3 ripe oranges
- 3 figs
- 1 head radicchio
- 1 pomegranate, seeds removed
- 150g marinated feta, drained and crumbled
- 3⁄4 cup (80g) walnuts, lightly roasted
- 2 large handfuls mint leaves, torn
- 1⁄4 cup (60ml) red wine vinegar (unpasteurised)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1⁄3 cup (80ml) extra-virgin olive oil
- Himalayan salt and freshly ground black pepper
- To prepare the dressing, whisk the vinegar, mustard and honey together in a small bowl. Gradually pour in the oil, continuously whisking, until fully incorporated. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Using a small sharp knife cut o the orange skin. Slice the oranges into approximately 1cm-thick rounds.
- Roughly tear the figs into quarters.
- Roughly tear the radicchio into pieces.
- To assemble, arrange the orange, fig and radicchio on a large serving plate. Drizzle with half of the dressing. Scatter with pomegranate seeds, feta, walnuts and mint. Drizzle with the remaining dressing.
Visit The Digest for more beauty and wellbeing inspiration.