These cute curd cups are full of skin-loving healthy fats as well as our super-greens blend, CLEANSE Inner Beauty Powder.
For the base:
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/4 cup macadamias, coarsely chopped
- tablespoon CLEANSE Inner Beauty Powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut butter
- 3 teaspoons extra virgin coconut oil/span>
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
For the curd:
- 4 large organic egg yolks
- 1/2 cup xylitol
- 100mL freshly squeezed lemon juice, strained
- 60g unsalted cultured butter, cubed
- Lightly grease a mini cupcake tin with coconut oil. Refrigerate.
- To prepare the base, place the almond meal, coconut, macadamias and CLEANSE powder in a medium bowl and stir to combine.
- Place the coconut butter and coconut oil in a small saucepan and gently heat over low, until melted.
- Add the melted coconut mixture, almond butter, maple syrup and vanilla extract and stir until mixture begins to bind together.
- Spoon mixture into the prepared cupcake holes and press to line the base and sides. Freeze for 45 minutes, or until firm.
- Meanwhile, to make the curd, place all of the ingredients in a medium saucepan and set over a low heat. Stirring continuously, cook for 10–15 minutes, until thickened. Transfer into a bowl. Cover the surface with a piece of baking paper and set aside to cool for 10 minutes. Refrigerate for 20 minutes, or until cooled.
- Spoon the curd into a piping bag with a large plain nozzle and pipe into prepared bases.
- Serve immediately. These will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for up to three days.
Visit The Digest for more beauty and wellbeing inspiration.