June, 2016 // recipes
- 1/ 2 cup (125 ml) unsweetened pomegranate juice
- 1/ 2 cup (75 g) raw cashews, soaked in cold water overnight
- 250 g peeled & seeded papaya, coarsely chopped (approximately 1/ 2 medium papaya)
- 1/ 2 cup (125 ml) coconut milk
- 4 cup (60 ml) ANTIOXIDANT Inner Beauty Boost
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/ 4 cup (60 ml) freshly squeezed lime juice
- Pour the pomegranate juice into the bottom of six 100 ml popsicle moulds. Freeze for 1-2 hours, or until almost frozen solid.
- Drain and rinse the cashews under cold water. Place the cashews and remaining ingredients in a high-speed blender. Blend until smooth. Refrigerate until pomegranate juice is frozen.
- Spoon or pour papaya mixture into the moulds to fill completely. Insert popsicle sticks. Freeze for a further 4 hours or overnight, until completely frozen.
- Run moulds briefly under warm water to help release the popsicles.
Popsicles can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Visit The Digest for more beauty and wellbeing inspiration.
ANTIOXIDANT INNER BEAUTY BOOST™
Help protect your skin from cellular ageing, boost your immune system and nourish your gut microbiome with The Beauty Chef’s ANTIOXIDANT.