Raspberry Collagen Gummies
By Carla Oates
With a double dose of skin-firming benefits from our DEEP COLLAGEN™ marine collagen powder and our cult-favourite COLLAGEN Inner Beauty Boost—these chewy raspberry-flavoured gummies are the most delicious, skin-plumping little morsels. Enjoy with a cup of herbal tea in the afternoon, or simply grab one when you need a bit of a pick-me-up.
- 1 ½ cups (375mL) cold water
- 4 tablespoon grass-fed powdered gelatin
- 2 cups (240g) fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¾ cup (180mL) COLLAGEN Inner Beauty Boost
- 4 tablespoons DEEP COLLAGEN™ Inner Beauty Support
- Pour 1 ¼ cup (310mL) of the water into a small bowl and sprinkle the gelatin over the surface in an even layer. Set aside for 10 minutes, to soften.
- Combine the raspberries, remaining water, maple syrup and lemon juice in a small saucepan. Gently simmer for 5 minutes, until berries soften and release their juice.
- Strain through a fine mesh sieve, using a spoon to press and scrape the raspberry pump to ensure you get all of the juice.
- Add the softened gelatin to the hot raspberry juice and stir until dissolved. Set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Add the COLLAGEN liquid and DEEP COLLAGEN™ powder and stir to combine.
- Pour into three ice cube trays or moulds. Alternatively, mixture can be set in a small tray and later cut into cubes.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour, or until completely set.
- To unmould, dip the base of the trays into boiling water to loosen. Using your fingertips gently pull the gummies away from the edge of the moulds, to release the seal. Invert to turn out the gummies.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.