– makes 16 small squares
- 6 medjool dates, pitted
- 2 scoops Vanilla BODY Inner Beauty Powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut butter, melted
- 1 1/ 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/ 2 teaspoon vanilla bean powder
- 1/ 4 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- Sea salt flakes, for sprinkling
- Place all of the ingredients, except the sea salt flakes, in a high-speed blender. Blend until smooth, thick fudge like consistency.
- Transfer the mixture onto a sheet of baking paper. Using your hands lightly knead the mixture to bring it together in a large lump. It will feel a little oily, but don’t worry the oils will set when refrigerated. Shape the mixture into a 2 cm thick square.
- Cover with another sheet of baking paper. Roll out to make an approximately 1 cm thick square.
- Leave on the baking paper and transfer onto a tray. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, or until firm.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Visit The Digest for more beauty and wellbeing inspiration.