November, 2018 // recipes
SERVES 1 (makes 3/4 cup/180ml)
Boost your digestion with this deliciously hydrating tonic – perfect for those balmy summer afternoons.
- 1/2 cup (70g) fresh or frozen diced pineapple
- 1/2 medium orange, peeled and seeds removed, coarsely chopped
- 1 passionfruit, pulp scooped out
- 1 large handful mint leaves
- 3cm knob ginger, peeled
- 2cm knob turmeric, peeled
- 1/2 cup (125ml) coconut water
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- tablespoon ANTIOXIDANT Inner Beauty Boost
- Edible flowers, to serve (optional)
- Ice, to serve (optional)
- Place the pineapple, orange, passionfruit, mint, ginger and turmeric through a slow-press juicer.
- Add the coconut water, lime juice and ANTIOXIDANT Inner Beauty Boost to the extracted juice and stir to combine.
- Alternatively, place all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender. Blend until smooth then strain through a fine mesh sieve.
- Serve over ice and top with edible flowers, if desired.
For more inner beauty recipe, click here.
ANTIOXIDANT INNER BEAUTY BOOST™
Help protect your skin from cellular ageing, boost your immune system and nourish your gut microbiome with The Beauty Chef’s ANTIOXIDANT.