- Makes 12
These delicious protein balls make for the perfect snack! Keep a batch in the fridge for a quick and healthy treat.
- 1 cup (150g) sunflower seeds
- 2 scoops of chocolate BODY Inner Beauty Powder
- 1/4 cup (20g) cacao powder
- Pinch Himalayan sea salt
- 11 medium ripe banana, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup (60ml) canned coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract/span>
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup (50g) Brazil nuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs
- 1/2 cup (40g) shredded coconut, for coating
- Place the sunflower seeds in a food processor or high-speed blender and blend, until finely ground. Add the chocolate BODY powder, cacao powder and salt and blend to combine. Add the banana, coconut milk, maple syrup, tahini and vanilla and blend until the mixture begins to bind together.
- Transfer to a medium bowl. Add the Brazil nuts and cacao nibs and stir to combine.
- Divide the mixture into 12 equal portions. Using damp hands, roll into balls.
- Place the desiccated coconut in a shallow bowl. Add the balls in batches and toss to coat. Place on tray and refrigerate 1 hour, or until firm.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Alternatively freeze for up to 3 months.