These zesty bliss balls are the tastiest mid-morning or afternoon snack. With punchy lime and antioxidant-rich raspberries, it’ll be hard to stop at one…
- 1 cup (80g) desiccated coconut
- 1/3 cup (45g) pistachios, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon CLEANSE Inner Beauty Powder
- Finely grated zest of 2 limes
- 1/3 cup (80mL) canned coconut milk
- 1/4 cup (60g) coconut butter, warmed
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup (80g) fresh or frozen and thawed raspberries
- 1/3 cup (25g) desiccated coconut, for coating
- Place the coconut, pistachios, CLEANSE powder and lime zest in a medium bowl and stir to combine.
- Add the coconut milk, coconut butter, maple syrup and vanilla and stir until mixture begins to bind together. Add the raspberries and stir to combine.
- Divide the mixture into 12 equal portions and roll into balls.
- Place the coconut in a shallow bowl. Add the balls in batches and toss to coat. Place on a tray and refrigerate for 1 hour, or until firm.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Alternatively freeze for up to 3 months.
Visit The Digest for more beauty and wellbeing inspiration.