- 1 serve
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/ 4 cup (60 ml) cold water
- 1 cup (170 g) coarsely chopped rockmelon (cantaloupe)
- 1/2 Lebanese cucumber, coarsely chopped
- 2 large handfuls baby spinach leaves
- 1 small handful fresh coriander leaves
- 1 small handful fresh mint leaves
- 2 ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon CLEANSE Inner Beauty Powder
- Soak the chia seeds in water for 20 minutes, or until hydrated and gel-like.
- Place the chia gel and the remaining ingredients in a high-speed blender. Blend until smooth.
Visit The Digest for more beauty and wellbeing inspiration.